The Piusi K33 mechanical fuel flow meter measures the exact quantity of the dispensed diesel fuel or oil through a nutating disk system. Popular on OEM tank manufacturer pump kits, this fuel counter meter is able to measure up to 999.9 litres. K33 flow meter has a mechanical display that indicates to the user how much fuel has been used. Made by Italian manufacturer Piusi, the K33 oil and diesel flow meters are reliable, easy to install and calibrate options, whilst still being cost effective due to its mechanical rather than digital design.
Thanks to its flow range the Piusi K33 diesel fuel flow meter is compatible with many different pump installations. This combined with the fact that its face can be rotated to allow the flow from four directions makes this Piusi flow meter a flexible solution (flows left to right as standard). Watch this video on how to change the flow direction of the Piusi K33 meter to meet your installation requirements.
Features of the K33 Oil & Diesel Fuel Flow Meter:
- Mechanical fuel flow meter
- Flow rate: 20-120ltr Per Min
- Can be rotated to allow flow from 4 directions
- 1” F x F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- Polybutylene nutating disk system
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- Working temperature -20°c/+60°c
- 3 digit resettable and 6 digit non-resettable totaliser
- Separate versions for diesel & oil
- Oil version: Max viscosity of 2000 cSt